"funny" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I knew he was going to go upstairs and start acting funny."
- "Anybody starts acting funny, you'll be the first to know."
- I remember good because the kid acted funny, like maybe he was up to something.
- "All I know is, you've been acting funny ever since we crossed the border."
- The bomb goes off two years later, and the system starts acting funny.
- Seems to me he's been acting a little funny ever since I first met him.
- He can't be expected to act funny at a time like this.
- It had been acting very funny lately, that was for certain.
- He started acting funny, so I worked him over.
- But I do remember people acting funny the summer it all happened.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.