"funny" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It tasted funny, but I thought it was just a bad taste in my mouth.
- It tasted funny even on the way down.
- See if you can find something that doesn't taste funny to you.
- The thought chilled my bones and, again, the soup tasted funny.
- An' to think Bud claims some o' my concoctions taste funny!
- It tastes a little funny," says one of the characters, wrinkling his nose.
- 'The water tastes funny because of the chlorine,' Gummer would tell the new children.
- The water on his world is great; a lot of the water around here tastes funny.
- They taste funny, and the imperials put them in everything.
- Everything tasted funny to her and her stomach didn't seem to want to receive food.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.