"funny" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We thought it would be funny for the players, parents and coach.
- Funny for her to make such a grand offer, though, if she still had a husband.
- It's even funny for me to listen to these words.
- Personally I like her because it's nice to see a woman be funny for a change.
- But nothing is going to be funny for a while.
- It just made no sense at all and was not funny for me or my children.
- Now and then someone says something like, "Could you stop being funny for a minute?"
- I don't think Bush would have been funny for eight years.
- The others thought this was very funny for some reason.
- I don't think she's been funny for a very long time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.