"funny" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Something went funny in his eyes and he looked like he didn't even see me anymore.
- In fact, I think Peter's more normal than those other boys because at least he's gone all funny over a real woman.
- The trouble is my eyes seem to go funny when I try to shoot someone down.
- "All I mean is that, sometimes, when things like this happen, men go funny."
- Told you about her having that dish and it went funny.
- Every time he said the word "Jew" the classroom went funny.
- My eyes go funny after a bit, so I look at summat else.
- Nothing had gone funny with the shipment, or so the manifest said.
- Then came the road where her knees went funny.
- And if I'd been out long enough for the cops to get here, time had gone funny in a way I wasn't used to.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.