"funny" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But the rest of those 60's weren't funny at all.
- It was a good joke to some and not funny at all to others.
- But the reason for its being there was not funny at all.
- Stephen didn't understand what was funny about it at all.
- Later we laughed about it, but wasn't really funny at the time for her I guess.
- How can anyone be funny at no one else's expense?
- But it had not been very funny at the time.
- Funny and fearful at the same time, but a place where you could take your kids.
- He had to come on and be funny at 1.30 in the afternoon.
- Most of the time there is nothing funny at all in the President's credibility problems.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.