"funny" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Not that he expected them to, but these were funny times, especially for young people.
- Seems a funny time to let him go.
- Mel, this is a hell of a funny time to talk about friendship.
- Because most times, your life isn't funny the first time through.
- A. I came to film school at a funny time, '98, '99.
- This is a funny time of night to be starting out, ain't it?
- All three have a lot to say, some of it funny, poignant, brutal and at times confusing - like life.
- In one case, the joke is repeated three times, each less funny than the last.
- His life story had been moving, at times hilariously funny.
- Women had to grow up fast in Berlin in those funny old times.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.