"funny" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Not every ad that stands out is funny, of course.
- The sequence is both funny and full of feeling.
- Substance abuse isn't funny, of course, and neither is clinical depression.
- The funniest of last year arose from the deal shown in the diagram.
- Even that was funny, of course, and probably right.
- They thought it was funny of Jill to feel afraid.
- The most pointedly funny of them has had great resonance in this campaign.
- "It seems very funny of them," she said, "to want to stay behind."
- At seven he was funny and full of life and hope.
- It wouldn't be nearly as funny of a costume if a woman did it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.