"funny" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Many of the shows are very funny with great young actors.
- The point is it's even less funny with an exclamation mark.
- They were fine with me, and funny with my sister.
- He wanted to write one that was funny, "with some attitude."
- That was why he needed to be funny with other people.
- He can be so funny with strangers, even bite them.
- He can be funny with a simple shift of his signature wide eyes.
- Well perhaps that's why the other bloke got so funny with him.
- Like trying to be funny with her friend dead, right downstairs.
- The scene got a little funnier, it seemed, with each take.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.