"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- No formal negotiations will take place in these working groups, officials say.
- At the same time, formal negotiations for a final agreement will begin.
- It was the first formal negotiation between the men in more than four years.
- And they have not agreed on the terms for formal negotiations.
- The screen process ended and formal negotiations began on 27 June 2011.
- "I will try to see if we can pave the way in order to get into formal negotiations."
- At the moment, with no formal negotiations, all manner of speculation is running.
- No formal negotiations are scheduled, although they could resume soon.
- The Commission has suggested formal negotiations being launched before the end of next month.
- Often interlocutors will talk with each other before formal negotiations.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.