"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That is whether it has come about as a formal or informal relationship.
- The service employees are expected to maintain a more formal, professional relationship with all customers.
- At what point does it become a formal relationship under the Kelly rules?
- This was a more rare and formal relationship between women.
- He entered a formal relationship with his current spouse in 1988.
- And long after the formal relationship was over, they stayed in touch.
- A more formal relationship with the community occurs when a person becomes a candidate.
- In some cases the communities have developed formal relationships with the local institution.
- Despite this, the city and the ship enjoyed a formal, official relationship.
- Some coaches you have more of a formal, professional relationship with.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.