"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This avoids the use of formal orders which would delay trains too much.
- "Whether Apple puts in a formal order will depend on the yield rate," the source said.
- "Especially after the council has issued a formal order of diplomatic recall."
- Two months later, the formal order for the new ship was placed.
- A formal winding-up order is not made against the partnership.
- The organization is currently seeking approval from the Vatican to become a formal religious order.
- I do not belong to any of the formal religious orders.
- The judge did not address the possibility of a formal order.
- When last-minute drills had been performed there was no formal order.
- The company will have to bear the cost of the cleanup if the proposal becomes a formal order next year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.