"formal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The house and its formal garden are not part of the park.
- Below her, two men were working on the formal gardens.
- There is a large formal garden immediately behind the house.
- To the east of the house stands there is the formal garden.
- Around the house are formal gardens and a small lake.
- In front of the building was a neatly made formal garden.
- Nature never seems quite good enough for the French, as anybody knows who has seen what they put plants through in a formal garden.
- They came to an elaborate house set in a formal garden.
- In that sense, it's a true park, rather like a Japanese formal garden.
- A formal garden is being added behind the Galleries in 2011.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.