"feature" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Want to find a website featuring donkeys, naked jugglers and various illicit acts?
- The free performances feature jugglers, stilt-walkers, acrobats and a bearded lady, Jennifer Miller, who founded this funky avant-garde circus.
- Children's program begins at 4:30 p.m., featuring puppets, arts and crafts, jugglers and more.
- It features acrobats, magicians, mimes, jugglers, clowns, musicians and puppeteers who perform in the streets of Macedonia's capital.
- Vaudeville in the USA and Music halls in the UK regularly featured jugglers during the heyday of variety theatre in the first half of 20th century.
- A program for children will feature clowns and jugglers, while the exhibition itself welcomes visitors with two huge Siberian tigers - stuffed, that is.
- In Ancient Rome, the circus was a building for the exhibition of horse and chariot races, equestrian shows, staged battles, displays featuring trained animals, jugglers and acrobats.
- It featured jugglers, stilt walkers, fire eaters and a handful of gags involving a rubber chicken.
- Arts Week's opening celebration, featuring gospel singers, zydeco musicians, folk dancers, jugglers and the boys' choir from Westminster Abbey in London.
- Devised by the performance artist Jennifer Miller, the East Village's own bearded lady, the amiably gender-bending show features jugglers, stilt walkers and acrobats.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.