"feature" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At the end of Episode 7, there is a scene that features clowns and liquor but was never aired in time for the season finale.
- The event featured author readings, vendor booths, clowns, face-painting, live music, book publishing panels and book signings.
- The show features clowns, live music, slapstick and the creations of the puppeteer José López.
- Usually carried live, they ranged from simple advertisements to game shows and children's shows that often featured clowns and other offbeat characters.
- A program for children will feature clowns and jugglers, while the exhibition itself welcomes visitors with two huge Siberian tigers - stuffed, that is.
- The Festival also features buskers, musicians, clowns, magicians and dancers.
- This book features clowns, to the extent that it ought to carry a warning label.
- Tomorrow Hambletonian Day will feature the petting zoo, a reptile display, face painters, clowns and costumed characters.
- In between sets, classic British children's cartoons were played over a projection screen, and the event featured bouncy castles, clowns and hundreds of balloons.
- The festival featured a number of musical performances, as well as clowns and games to entertain the children.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.