"feature" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The first rodeos as we know them in the United States came about a century later and often featured black cowboys.
- Maremma folklore features cowboys called butteri.
- Miramax recently bought North American rights to "Tears of the Black Tiger," a Thai film featuring cowboys.
- The many variants feature various young soldiers, sailors, young maids and cowboys, being "cut down in their prime" and contemplating their deaths.
- His simple line-drawings often feature cowboys, gangsters, explorers and schoolchildren, who utter incongruous intellectual statements regarding art and philosophy.
- His grainy renditions of Marlboro cigarette advertisements, which feature lone cowboys on horseback, exaggerate the stagy masculinity of the images.
- The most popular of the historical romances were those that featured warriors, knights, pirates, and cowboys.
- Every summer, there is a Weeksville Family Festival featuring black cowboys, musicians and horses.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.