"drink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I don't want to drink whatever is being served there.
- And I want to drink myself to death in the country.
- Stay away from places or events that make you want to drink.
- Why else would he want me to drink from his cup?
- You want to drink a wine with food for the full experience.
- Whether with her or not, he did want to drink.
- Maybe he thought 1 wanted him to drink from the bottle.
- If we wanted to drink hard, we'd do it in the dark.
- When she asked what we wanted to drink, I lifted my hands.
- Maybe they would even help me not want to drink.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.