"drink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Reportedly, in extreme cases, they do not drink any water over the course of their lives.
- So the plan now is to drink as much as I can over the next 24 hours.
- He leaned back and drank casually over the next few minutes.
- The Ambassador's daughter drank from the bowl at the party and again repeatedly over the next few days.
- "Make them into tea and drink it slowly over the course of two days."
- Mostly we came here in the evenings to drink and talk over the old days.
- She drank him in over the rim of her pale blue glass.
- Marriage is for driving each other to drink slowly over the years.
- Drink the mixture slowly, over 5 to 10 minutes in all.
- Patients who achieve success with the treatment experience a reduced urge to drink over time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.