"drink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was lions, of course, who were alone when they came down to the water to drink.
- Now come I to drink and make me clean again.
- There is one particular spring near the city, where people with various ailments come to drink for better health.
- Where people came to drink and have a snack to go along with.
- I came in here to drink a gimlet because a man asked me to.
- People came here to drink for two reasons: fear and boredom.
- "We came here to drink - just have a good time and let go!"
- I would sit for hours and watch the deer come to drink.
- At night there's live music or movies and football to watch, so many people just come here to drink.
- The people know if more come to drink a limited amount of water, the price goes up and the very poor die.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.