"drink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Maybe she could drink herself through yet another night of guilt and misery.
- I could drink myself through it, if given the chance.
- Also it is generally not seen as appropriate to force people to drink alcohol through various games and activities.
- You were trying to drink the sea through a straw.
- The Russian soldiers who now lived there would drink through the night and sleep during the day, she said.
- Go inside the house and we can talk and drink together through this window.
- Have you ever seen anybody try to drink through his visor?
- She says that Helen explained how to drink water through a tube.
- Did I just drink and doctor my way through an interstellar war?
- They drank their water in silence, looking back toward the Residence, through the open doors.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.