"drink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Mountbatten used to drink Guinness in the bar down there, and he was well liked by the locals.
- Later that night I saw him in some club where he was drinking brandy and Guinness.
- She says that her loves include her pet dogs, drinking Guinness, reading poetry and playing snooker.
- The bar is up front and at 4:30 P.M. is already filled with people drinking Guinness on tap.
- Harris was a longtime alcoholic until he became a teetotaler in 1981, although he did resume drinking Guinness a decade later.
- The Caretaker (1960) act 1 I can't drink Guinness from a thick mug.
- She drank Guinness, smoked Gauloises and would eat anything as long as it was loaded with garlic.
- The owner is a fountain of local knowledge; ask to see the card showing what happens before and after you drink Guinness.
- It is a well known fact that everyone who drinks Guinness is fond of music.
- They practiced there for two days, drank Guinness and played cards.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.