"drink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then he punched a larger hole on the far side, and drank deep from it.
- He drank deep from the cup of revenge and found it a far less satisfying experience than expected.
- He drank long and deep, then touched her arm in silent thanks.
- At the spring, he drank deep, then bathed his head.
- We should all drink deep from the river of life.
- He was of the sort that would drink deep, as you may guess from what went before.
- He drank long and deep, and she took the chance to study him.
- Both drank deep, and the silence took on a life of its own, filling them room.
- She took the hot wine I offered and drank deep.
- The dwarf woman drank deep, the wine running down her chin.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.