"drink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He never drank till the evening, but then he indulged in beer and gossip.
- "Very true, kinsman," replied Rob, "for which reason we, who are Children of the Mist, have a right to drink brandy from morning till night."
- If you just finished your A-levels you have enough energy to drink till the early hours and get up for work the next day :-)
- Gordie's the man to talk to about Bellman's; used to drink there till they barred him.
- The authorities drank till daybreak and gave drink to the soldiers.
- Three hundred and fifty guests sat down to a Gargantuan feast, ate and drank till the small hours of the morning.
- Come, captains, drink beneath the stars Until the wine peeps through your scars, Drink till the dawning of the day!
- They drank till seven.
- They sang and drank till dawn, in the pleasant open air.
- She was drinking and dancing till two or half past.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.