"drink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The number of women drinking low or no-alcohol lager has doubled in four years to almost 40 per cent, a survey shows.
- Lorton, by contrast, was drinking lager and thriving on it.
- And, let's face it, no one drinks mass-produced lager for the 'taste'.
- Burgess was drinking lager and lime, but Banks had only coffee with his chicken in a basket.
- I'm drinking lager, but I've ordered you a lemonade and lime.
- We ought to be sitting in deck chairs, drinking lager and watching cricket.
- I drink low-alcohol lager in the evenings to keep the booze under control.
- She drank cold lager from the can and watched the shadows prance and flail on the dance floor.
- Anyway, there are bogeymen much closer to home: true Brits who drink too much lager and then get behind the wheel of a car.
- Paul drank lager from the can, and even Zoe had turned giggly on white wine.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.