"drink" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They've seen us drinking ale and standing around scratching ourselves.
- As she passed through the common room, she saw two men drinking ale at a table.
- He drinks ale for breakfast, too, which villagers only do on holidays.
- Here's to the man who drinks good ale And treats his friends as well, oh!
- Maybe tonight we'll eat hot food and drink good ale for a change.
- He went to Cera and drank far too much ale.
- We just saw the two men drinking ale and talking.
- For an hour or more the men sat, drinking ale and swapping stories.
- A burley man sat at one of the tables drinking ale.
- I usually drink domestic ale, but sometimes I'll have an imported one as a special treat.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.