"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Angie and Mary Alice were in the living room in front of the television with the sound turned up so loud the windows were vibrating.
- Although the sound was twenty cycles below the range of human hearing, it caused windows and other objects to vibrate audibly.
- A shot whizzed by so close that the Seville's windows vibrated.
- Two or three books dropped out, and the windows vibrated in their frames with a sound that set my teeth on edge.
- The window in the study vibrated.
- The blast could be felt as far as 35 kms away, in the city of Ghent, where windows vibrated.
- He hammered at the frame but instead of releasing itself, the window vibrated, only hurting Danny more.
- In that technique, the window vibrates from acoustic pressure on the inside, and modulates the laser carrier.
- "When these Galaxy planes pass by, the windows vibrate, the whole house shakes."
- Sound can even make windows vibrate.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.