"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the north aisle are four modern windows from the 19th century rebuilding of this wall, using some old materials.
- The seven window openings built into the roof at second-floor level are original, but fitted with modern windows.
- Only the westernmost bay of the south wall remains, heavily rebuilt in the 15th century with a modern window.
- The chancel, c. 1150, has a modern east window with internal splays of the 15th century.
- In modern windows, copper foil is now sometimes used instead of lead.
- The once small windows in the chancel have now been replaced by large modern windows.
- There are two other modern windows in the north wall, and all three are at different heights.
- Many modern windows have insulated glass, and the replacement procedures can be more involved.
- I wonder what the energy saving would be if they put in modern windows?
- The chancel has a modern east window of three lights.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.