"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Among those excused were a man who handled investments for 35 clients and another man who handled the ropes of a high-rise window washing business.
- In 1996, a 5-year-old boy from the same housing project as Le Alan and Lloyd was pushed out a high-rise window to his death by assailants ages 10 and 11.
- A killer hung an artist named Duchamp out of a high-rise window, dropped him through the glass roof of a restaurant.
- Suspended from single, thumb-thick ropes, they hang like spiders hundreds of feet in the air, cleaning this country's high-rise windows.
- In the same controlling vein, Noriaki Hayashi paints a universe of orderly grids, embodied in high-rise windows and stars in the sky.
- Ramzin shrugged indifferently and gazed out of the high-rise window.
- It was the 70's, a policeman stole his luggage and Woody Allen himself, the quintessential New Yorker, emptied a wastebasket out a high-rise window onto Homer's head.
- The high-rise window blew inward in a storm of flying glass as the shaped charges detonated.
- Felled by Clint's bullet, Austin plunged out a high-rise window to his death, but not before shooting Viki.
- Bobby discovers the duplicity and, when attacking Alycia at Peter's office, she accidentally knocks him out of the high-rise window to his death.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.