"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The building is largely devastated, lacking even doors or windows.
- This building lacked both doors and windows, its only opening being a great arch located exactly in the middle of the block.
- Although the gallery lacks windows, the view from here is breathtaking.
- The house in which he stood most likely was the second, considerably improved over the first one, but lacking windows.
- The third room was so dark that she wondered if it lacked windows.
- The new addition lacked windows and walls clad with metal.
- There was no longer any light since the huts lacked windows.
- The school itself almost lacks windows completely, making it a prime place for a hurricane shelter.
- The room where he had awakened lacked windows, and so did this place.
- Except for lacking windows, the map room could have been three stories above ground instead of two stories below it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.