"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A bank that must employ retired people to keep all its teller windows open.
- The teller windows themselves have been combined into one large service window.
- In the lobby, some of the teller windows have been altered and the original lighting replaced.
- Only a few teller windows are in use, for collecting parking fines.
- He didn't go near any of the teller windows where lines of people waited.
- Sorry to bother you, but the time is limited and all the teller windows seem to be busy.
- The teller windows, three of them, were in the same place.
- There's where you've got to go up to the teller window, if you don't have a way to do it online in a safe way.
- There were also four teller windows for the various financial services that the shop offered.
- Despite a hefty checking balance, he was often asked to produce two forms of identification at the teller window.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.