"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Now a window creaked open in the middle of the door.
- The window creaked, there was a sharp exhalation, then the sound of the curtains flapping and billowing.
- The big windows creaked when they were pushed up or.
- The very solid building swayed a little, and the floors and windows creaked.
- The doorman vanished and a few moments later the window creaked open and his wide face stuck out.
- A window creaked open on the third floor, and a small, gray-haired, bearded man stuck his head out and looked down at them.
- The window creaked a little when she opened it.
- A tiny window creaked open high in the door.
- The window in the front room creaked and came down slowly from the top, about halfway.
- The window creaked at first almost inaudibly, then louder.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.