"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The museum bought the doors, windows and some furnishings in 1977 with the hope of someday recreating the rooms.
- I have considered buying new windows just to get clean ones.
- Its best to buy windows on dvd because Oem's can mess up everything.
- She has also bought windows over the phone - five of them for around $5,000.
- We who have already bought windows are protesting this.
- The division contracted to buy new windows for 170 schools, but at every step of the process serious mistakes were made.
- Chicago buys furniture, windows and steel in bulk, saving time and money.
- Recently the apartment owners were offered an opportunity to buy double-glazed windows through one source at a discount.
- Some of the rental tenants asked to be allowed to buy new windows but have been refused.
- As rent-stabilized tenants, do we have the right to be able to buy new windows?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.