"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The night split into a blinding white glare, and the windows in the front of the building shook as if a cannon had gone off.
- Explosions from the Point could be heard and felt for miles around as windows shook and walls sometimes cracked.
- When the car blew up, the windows shook but did not shatter.
- All Paris seemed to pass below, and the noise was so great that the window shook.
- The windows were shaking with mounting violence; the boards creaked beneath their feet.
- The old woman across the street complains that the speakers are making her windows shake.
- "I remember when I was a kid the windows would shake from all the blasting."
- On the couch it didn't feel as strong as the first two, but the house and windows all shook.
- Once, a few days before school started, their yelling became so extreme that the windows to my bedroom would shake.
- All other windows will minimize, while the window the user shook stays active on the screen.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.