"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It needs new siding, windows and floor insulation.
- Bathrooms, a kitchen and a utility room, needing only small windows, were located behind this elevation (Fig 38).
- "We tried to put spaces that didn't need windows, like bathrooms, toward the interior."
- When he needed new windows for the house, he spent months compiling a list of virtually all the window manufacturers in the world.
- Those that merely need cleaning and new windows could be closed for several months or up to a year.
- It does not need doors and windows - sometimes it doesn't even need people.
- Machinery did not need windows, either, and the building had none.
- That space was sagging badly and needed new windows, walls, plumbing and electricity.
- "To make a home you need windows and fireplaces," Papa said placidly.
- You still may need windows but over time you will come to understand and really appreciate and admire what linux/open source is all about.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.