"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We wanted bigger windows," he said, "but you learn to live with not having them.
- I wonder if they are going to have any explanation about why we would want windows that didn't run windows software.
- If people didn't want windows they don't need to buy a laptop with it on.
- It turns out that huge numbers of people wanted windows.
- You want windows that will open even if the power goes out, in case your car goes into the water.
- I do not want new windows most especially because of the cost of rewiring the alarm system.
- Next, she wanted tinted windows and a better stereo system.
- "I want all the doors and windows locked."
- If you want Gothic windows, draw them freehand on the cardboard.
- Mary wanted doors and windows in the new house.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.