"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He tried to reach in and turn off the engine, but I hit the power window.
- One American woman looked with purpose and lowered her power window.
- I flipped the string inside and put the power window up with the key.
- He pushed the button, and the power window rolled down.
- I tried the power windows, which went up with a quiet hum.
- The Packard 180 was also the first car to have power windows.
- Power windows and door locks made standard on American models.
- Power windows have been developed and these can be purchased as a kit.
- As a result power windows were now standard on all Imperials.
- It may be cheaper to include, say, power windows, than to build the occasional car without them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.