"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Note, too, that at the moment, GoToMyPC requires Windows on both ends.
- In addition, it is popular with Macintosh and Linux users, who are locked out of photo-sharing sites that require Windows and Internet Explorer.
- Web applications don't require Windows.
- Watch this Video - WMV format (requires Windows Media Player**)
- As a rare treat, Home Medical Advisor does not require Windows, which most of you don't have anyway, although it could be tinkered into working with it.
- This program requires Windows XP or later.
- Almost all free service providers require Windows as a platform.
- If you're talking about a 10,000-user organization, that could be 1,000 applications, 500 of which require Windows.
- The software requires Windows in standard or enhanced mode and a color monitor.
- Such software requires both a x86-64 processor and a x64 Windows operating system, and will not run under 32-bit Windows, on any x86-capable processor.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.