"tell" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The story is set in 1983 and told through the eyes of a new student.
- Told the whole world through a short story, if they wanted to read it.
- "It was one of the first to really tell a story through the action."
- The company also tells its stories through the media of computer games.
- Yeah well you go round with him and just tell her through the letter box, don't say anything.
- The book is really a history of the county, told through architecture.
- However, this event does not take place on stage but is told through others.
- "I guess that thing can tell if anything big moves through the water, right?"
- It set out to tell the news through people, and for many decades the magazine's cover was of a single person.
- My job was always to be in some sense telling the same story through every chapter.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.