"tell" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Poor thing, she's no younger than she was yesterday, and it tells upon her.
- She was planning to tell Deirdre about him upon her return.
- They tell them immediately, hard upon the death, before the news can appear on the Internet or in the local paper.
- Inaction began to tell upon the spirits of the men.
- He was amazed, and stood a while telling upon his fingers, but said nothing.
- The cold is perhaps beginning to tell upon me, and nature must have rest some time.
- Lie had been pressed into service for which he was not especially fitted, and it told upon him.
- In two or three weeks this began to tell upon my strength and spirits.
- These things told upon his good-nature, such as it was.
- In the course of time it told upon his temper.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.