"take" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He took two five-wicket innings in 1865 and one in 1866.
- "What took us seven innings to build was gone in a matter of 10 or 15 minutes."
- It took nine innings for Washington to score the only run of the game.
- It took him just four innings to make himself the centerpiece of the game.
- Say, how many innings, or days, would it have taken the Padres to make up four runs in extras?
- It took five innings, but the Mariners finally did.
- It took two innings for Clark to find his form last night.
- It took us two innings to get back on.
- The feat took exactly six years, which is the fastest in terms of time taken, and 128 innings.
- But the second game took only nine innings and 2 hours 45 minutes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.