"take" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The other mare obligingly took little interest in the proceedings - until the Beirut-Sharjah leg.
- She obligingly took one and placed it dead center on her plate, then looked at it as if expecting it to explain its intentions.
- So Mr. Helfgott obligingly took a bow before settling down to finish the piece.
- Surprised, I obligingly took a deep sniff, held it for a moment, and let it out.
- I obligingly took one of them, jerking him forward and into my foot.
- He paused impressively, and Serena obligingly took her cue.
- - Two days later she obligingly took the second pill and her phone rang shortly afterward.
- Gilly obligingly took the gum out of her mouth while Miss Ellis's eyes were still in the mirror.
- A jocular police officer obligingly took their names and then sent them home.
- Jamie clicked his tongue, and Corinna obligingly took a step toward him, clearly recognizing someone who spoke her language.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.