"take" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She rushed to take them past that idea, so it wasn't the last one.
- That's up from 47 seats in 2007 and would take them past the 65 needed for a majority.
- This crime, we have reason to believe, took place at a quarter past one last night.
- The way took them past many doors, some closed, others open.
- She took one step past the first floor and turned back.
- Getting to the right room on the third floor took me past two others that had no doors.
- He looked ahead, not taking it past an idle guess.
- But it didn't matter, because Douglas took me past him without a word.
- They were making for the mountain, but on a course to take them past it and beyond.
- "But that little bit of an increase probably won't take us past 8 percent."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.