"take" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Lay back on the bed and I'll take off your pants."
- He had taken off his pants and was under the blanket.
- So it's probably not smart to take off his pants.
- Taking off his pants, he began trying the clothes on.
- All she really wants right now is to be with David in a place where they can take their pants off without being noticed.
- It was heavy, so I had to take off my pants, too.
- "Yes, I do think you should take off your pants."
- "Why don't you take off your pants and get more comfortable?"
- "And you're not going to get it if we don't take your pants off."
- Look,why don't you take off your pants and dry them on the screen of the fire?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.