"take" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In fact this was done by 1857, and they took over operation of the whole line.
- It took over operation of the national power system on July 1, 2006.
- But did that mean he was really supposed to let them take over his operation?
- After a strike in 1962, the city took over operations.
- The plans called for the new companies taking over operations from 1 January 1996.
- The city announced plans to take over operation of the building.
- The agency could take over operations at the airport by this fall.
- But taking over someone else's operation can be tricky, at best.
- "The one common thread was that they were always trying to move in and take over someone else's political operation."
- That's why I'm here now, to take over your operation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.