"take" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I take Polaroids of everyone who sits on it," she said.
- A park photographer takes Polaroids, which you must then buy just to keep them out of circulation.
- Nurses took several Polaroids of the couple leaning over their baby's bedside.
- Guess the best thing to do now would be to take Polaroids of the whole place, top to bottom, and send it off to Hector.
- They were there to kiss the crucifix and take Polaroids that could reveal divine entities.
- We thought, let's take Polaroids with descriptions of these animals.
- And Alicia was taking Polaroids to confront her with the next day.
- They took Polaroids first to get everything back just right.
- Buyers take notes and Polaroids if they want to.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.