"take" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- 'Where can I take you folks today?'
- She took folks on a tour of her greenhouse.
- We do not take folks from the street and put them in rooms in another neighborhood to make our streets look better.
- The first mate, Texur, and three of the other skippers then took folks back to their cotholds where they could dry their clothing.
- She was shy and sweet like you, he'd say, but strong inside, the sort of strength that takes folks by surprise.
- "We've got to take a break soon, folks."
- I take it you folks all know each other.
- Take a picture, folks, it'll last longer.
- It's a good bit one that seldom fails to take folks aback.
- If you treat this like a game, you'll die... and maybe take other folks with you.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.