"take" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He took her people so she would have to live with us.
- "How do you plan to find out where they have taken our people?"
- We went through in two minutes what took other people an hour and a half.
- If possible, give individual care rather than take several people to bed at the same time.
- We took people to the river and put them under.
- I think he's good to take people off the street.
- I'd a whole lot rather take people as I find them and not know too much about their past lives.
- What we want to know is, who's taking his people down?
- She started to take people down there, to show the place off.
- "At least you can take people to dinner and drive a great car."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.