"take" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When opportunities to grow came up, she encouraged me to go and take advantage of them.
- The new books encourage Afghan students to think and take part in a new way.
- The Government, he said, encouraged her to record her mother and take documents from her.
- David encourages listeners to control their own financial destiny and take advantage of opportunities in the marketplace.
- He states that good criticism should "encourage people to come out and support an art form and take part in a dialogue."
- Some thought it would encourage the refugees to stay and take food from our mouths.
- This initiative was to encourage people to get off welfare and take jobs instead.
- We should encourage people to take care of themselves and take responsibility for their own health.
- That encourages companies to reposition existing brands rather than take the extra risk and cost of developing a new one.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.