"take" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It doesn't go far enough or take care of things beyond a few weeks.
- They took a step beyond the rock to have a better look.
- Service projects take place within and beyond the school community.
- "He always wanted to take another step beyond the one he'd already taken," she said.
- It could take a few days to a week beyond that.
- He could take her to one hundred percent and beyond, if necessary.
- We come before you together to take this beyond politics.
- It was enough to take the night beyond cool into cold.
- They were making for the mountain, but on a course to take them past it and beyond.
- The major development which began in the 1930s took place to the west, beyond the current ring road.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.