"take" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- S Club 7 took an active part in promoting several different charities during their time as a band.
- We are taking an active part in promoting the law.
- "Yes, of course we are taking risks in promoting people before they are ready," he said.
- The theater took its first steps in promoting new European literature for children.
- He argues that government should take a proactive role in promoting strong families.
- It was assumed that the newly founded club would take part in actively promoting sports and physical education among students.
- She took active interest in promoting Indian history, culture and science.
- In addition, the international community is asked to take positive steps in promoting such rights.
- I am also thinking that Europe should take a leading role in promoting dialogue between religions.
- Better Schools made it clear that the government intended to 'take the lead in promoting national agreement about the purposes and content of the curriculum'.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.