"take" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He's been doing this a very long time, however, and is entitled to take it easy one season.
- They are entitled to take five days to review any information you give them.
- "Everyone seems to think they're entitled to take two seats," she said.
- He was entitled to take his own property off the campus.
- The interpretation of this effect is that the first players feel entitled to take more.
- I'm entitled to take an afternoon off if I want to, she said to herself.
- In my judgment, he was fully entitled to take this view.
- Staff are entitled to take one of these days as a public holiday.
- This is the author's opinion; readers are entitled to take a different view.
- A worker is entitled to take at least 5.6 weeks' paid annual leave.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.